Contaminated Land Management
Could your property have a murky past which restricts your future land use?
Land can become contaminated when hazardous substances are not used, stored or disposed of appropriately. Contaminants in soil can have significant adverse effects on human health, soil and water quality, and can limit the use of land or activities that can occur on it.
LEI has extensive experience with investigating and reporting on land contamination in accordance with the requirements of the Resource Management (National Environmental Standard for Assessing and Managing Contaminants in Soil to Protect Human Health) Regulations 2011 (NES).
Specific expertise we can provide includes:
- Preliminary Site Investigations (PSI)
- Detailed Site Investigations (DSI)
- Remedial Options Assessments
- Preparation of Site Management Plans
- Site Validation
- NES Consent Application Preparation (including Assessment of Environmental Effects preparation)
For more information see our Land Contamination Assessment Brochure