Environmental Engineers and Environmental Scientists
We are always interested in hearing from Environmental Engineers or Environmental Scientists with capability in one or more fields we specialise in: stormwater; wastewater; irrigation; or nutrient management and farming knowledge who can complement and support the team from either our Palmerston North or Christchurch offices. You will contribute to the delivery of projects, and be active in field and desktop investigations and reporting.
Qualities and skills we look for:
To be successful in a role at LEI you will have a number of these skills:
* A tertiary qualification in environmental science, environmental engineering, or a related field;
* Some industry experience, preferably in a consultancy environment;
* Experience in design and implementation of wastewater and/or irrigation systems, resource consenting, nutrient management, or a related field;
* Good working knowledge of relevant tools such as CAD, GIS or Overseer;
* Competence in undertaking field and desktop investigations;
* Great communication and reporting capabilities;
* Proven client relationship skills;
* Ability to manage projects and to coordinate other’s contributions; and
* Possibly hold, or be working towards industry recognised certifications such as CPEng or CNMA.
What LEI offers:
We are a progressive team of dynamic professionals. Our philosophy is to have a good work : life balance. We therefore invite expressions of interest from those who want to work both full or part-time. Actual hours, or days and times of work, will be negotiated with the successful applicant, as will a salary commensurate with experience.
If you are ready to join the LEI team, please email a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants for all positions at LEI must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.